Are you passionate about following design trends? Do you want the opportunity to work with distinctive product? Mud Pie is looking for strong individuals to join our award winning team.
Mud Pie designs and manufactures amazingly affordable gifts. Based in Stone Mountain, Georgia, the company is comprised of 3 divisions--Mud Pie Kids, Mud Pie Home and Mud Pie Fashion. Mud Pie is a favorite brand of style-conscious consumers and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores around the world. Mud Pie has been in business for 25 years and continues to grow as a leader in the infant, fashion and home gift industry. Tremendous brand equity, on-trend product offerings and our talented staff continue to fuel our success. We believe great people and product create great results. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy a progressive work environment and bring the best attitude and effort to work every day.
Internships for summer 2019 are also available for college students through our Mud Pie Internship Program!
Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
Mud Pie is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join our Sales team! The Sales Support Coordinator will support the external sales team, and also work directly with specialty retail stores nationwide. Reporting to, and under the direction of the Director of Independent Channel Sales & Marketing, the Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day project coordination to drive the sales of Mud Pie products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate frequently with sales representatives
- Support the sales team with new product training and Spotlight order training
- Prepare product informational materials for Territory Managers with the launch of each season
- Manage the gift shows and oversee ticketing for each showroom
- Conduct meeting planning for the National Sales Team Meeting as well as other special customer previews
- Manage temporary trade shows from registration to booth set up, sales, and break down
- Initiate new sales promotions and strategies to grow sales
- Develop and oversee loyalty programs
- Analyze and report on sales information daily/weekly
- Travel up to 20% of time
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prefer tradeshow and wholesale experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible attitude with the ability to travel, work independently, and multitask
- Confident problem solver
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for report analysis and recommendations
Interested candidates should send a letter expressing their interest and qualifications along with a resume to email@example.com.
Mud Pie is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.