CHATTING WITH CHAD
- Create a cheerful environment. Inspire your customers with displays they'll want in their own home. Encourage them to decorate for celebration, whether it may be in person, or on zoom.
- Offer a warm welcome to your customers. But keep in mind that they may have concerns with social distancing. Train your team to be mindful of safe pandemic practices.
- Be active on social media. Let your customers know what you are planning for the holidays. Whether it be different hours, daily sales, or fun giveways.
- Create grab + go gifts. Make it easy and mindless for your customers to shop. Curate gifts based on recipient, occassion or price point for your customers to get and gift!
- The holidays aren't canceled and neither is seasonal spirit. Inspire new traditions, add to old traditions and make sure you deck your shelves with seasonal staples.
Gifts on the Go
It is time to think outside of the box (or the basket) when it comes to gift giving! Click the image above to see how Chad creates the perfect gifts on the go for your customers, making it easy and mindless for them to get the best gifts!
Making a BIG Impact in a LITTLE Space
You don't have to minimize your buying soley because you don't have enough space! Click the image above to see how Chad makes the most out of a little space.
Keeping Your Store Fresh
It is important to keep your store fresh all season long. Click the image above to hear Chad's tips on making your store look new every time a customer walks through the door.