FALL IN LOVE WITH HOLIDAY 2021
Downloadable Social Calendar:
Stay organized with a social media calendar! Print off this calendar and start planning your content through Q3. We’ve gone ahead and included holidays and popular social media dates; now it’s time for you to plug in ideas and happenings relevant to your store!
Don’t Forget: Social Holidays have become an instant success! Be sure to promote and celebrate these holidays in-store, and remember to buy items pertaining to each occasion in advance so you’re stocked and ready to sell in time.
A few ideas to enrich your content is: Adding pictures, videos, reusing content, User Generated Content (UGC) and of course, giveaways!
Who is ready for time spent together?! Help your customers create new traditions and a fresh mindset as they take on a brand season! When they come into your store or check your social media, show them how they can refresh their space, wardrobe and so much more as the celebrate Fall 2021!
It's vacation season! Now more than ever, your customers are looking to be packed and prepared with quick fixes and essentials to cover life's big and small surprises.
We are learning to appreciate the little things in life. The little moments, memories and actions. Customers love being able to pick up a little something special for people who are going above and beyond this year. Create an easy grab-and-go gift section by your check out area that is visable and simple to grab!
Customers take cues from retail to feel like it is okay to celebrate and with Mud Pie's 10 year anniversary Women's Collection, we will be celebrating all season long! Show them in store that regardless of what is going on, celebrations will continue. They will be in search of little gifts to give people on the frontline (like the mailman, garbage collector, etc.) so stock your checkout counter with trinkets and little gifts!
Customers are looking for ways to stand out in this new normal of hosting and gathering. Our attention to detail and design is perfect for hosting, gifting and wearing. Set the table with our watercolor ceramics and dress to impress with our wardrobe staples.
We are so excited for rustic and warm colors this Fall. From home decor to wardrobe staples, we are celebrating any and every occasion with intimate spaces and accessories that are sure to make a statement.
- Create a fresh and safe environment: Inspire your customers with displays they'll want in their own home, whether it may be in person, or on zoom. Train your team to be mindful of safe pandemic practices.
- Update window displays regularly. People love to drive around and window shop. Make sure you are changing out your window displays so people see new merchandise!
- Be active on social media. Let your customers know what you are planning for the spring: in-store events, daily sales, or fun giveways.
- Create grab + go gifts. Make it easy and mindless for your customers. Curate gifts based on recipient, occassion or price point!
- Create inspiration for your customers in-store & post them online for everyone to see! Show off ways to refresh their home, style an outfit and so much more!