Spring into 2021
Downloadable Social Calendar:
Stay organized with a social media calendar! Print off this calendar and start planning your content through Q1. We’ve gone ahead and included holidays and popular social media dates; now it’s time for you to plug in ideas and happenings relevant to your store!
Don’t Forget: Social Holidays have become an instant success! Be sure to promote and celebrate these holidays in-store, and remember to buy items pertaining to each occasion in advance so you’re stocked and ready to sell in time.
A few ideas to enrich your content is: Adding pictures, videos, reusing content, User Generated Content (UGC) and of course, giveaways!
We are learning to appreciate the little things in life. The little moments, memories and actions. Customers love being able to pick up a little something special for people who are going above and beyond this year. Create an easy grab-and-go gift section by your check out area that is visable and simple to grab!
Customers take cues from retail to feel like it is okay to celebrate and with Mud Pie's 10 year anniversary Women's Collection, we will be celebrating all season long! Show them in store that regardless of what is going on, celebrations will continue. They will be in search of little gifts to give people on the frontline (like the mailman, garbage collector, etc.) so stock your checkout counter with trinkets and little gifts!
Customers are longing for simplier times. This opens a big opportunity to express comfort with your products. Consumers will be spending money on things that make them feel better (like comfort food!) Create a comfortable environment in your store with pillows, throws and other products perfect for a fresh start to 2021.
More than ever in 2021, your customers will want to be surrounded by family. The longing for family and friends runs deep. They will be in search for items that make family dinners a little more special, but also versitile pieces they can use for seasons to come.
Your customers have spent a lot of time in their homes. Purchases will be more targeted and many will be craving fresh new decor. While some may not be ready to do the big kitchen renovation quite yet, they will be looking for fun and fresh pieces to make the space feel brand new!
Let's face it, we are all ready for a new beginning. As we start fresh in 2021, help your customers create new traditions and a fresh mindset as they take on a brand new year! When they come into your store or check your social media, show them how they can refresh their space, wardrobe and so much more!
- Create a fresh and safe environment: Inspire your customers with displays they'll want in their own home, whether it may be in person, or on zoom.Train your team to be mindful of safe pandemic practices.
- Update window displays regularly. People love to drive around and window shop. Make sure you are changing out your window displays so people see new merchandise!
- Be active on social media. Let your customers know what you are planning for the spring: in-store events, daily sales, or fun giveways.
- Create grab + go gifts. Make it easy and mindless for your customers. Curate gifts based on recipient, occassion or price point!
- Create inspiration for your customers in-store & post them online for everyone to see! Show off ways to refresh their home, style an outfit and so much more!